Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you are aware of the importance of having your property perfectly clean before the start of a new tenancy. And this is exactly what Deeez Services Limited has to offer to you – our professional staff is equipped with the best cleaning products to meet the property agencies standards in the UK.
What we clean – literally everything:
- Thorough kitchen cleaning – dusting, washing, and polishing of all surfaces, sink, oven and hobs, fridge, cupboards, tiles; cleaning doors, windows and window sills, light switches and sockets, radiators, skirting boards, and floors;
- Bathroom cleaning – dusting, washing, polishing and sanitising of all surfaces and tiles; cleaning windows, window sills and doors, mirrors and other fixtures; removing lime scale and mould;
- Living room and bedrooms – dusting, washing and polishing of all surfaces; cleaning windows, window sills and doors, lamp shades, mirrors and other fixtures; vacuuming carpets or mopping floors, cleaning skirting boards, light switches and sockets; removing cobwebs; cleaning all furniture, including behind and beneath.
- Entrance hall, hallway, stairs and balcony cleaning.
Please note that end of tenancy cleaning includes only interior window cleaning and does not include steam carpet and upholstery cleaning, which is available on request and is charged separately with 30% OFF!
Why you should choose Deeez Services Limited:
- Highly experienced, dedicated, uniformed and fully-insured staff;
- We are flexible with working days and hours – the job will be done at a day and time that suit your timetable;
- Our teams are fully equipped with all the necessary cleaning products which are environmentally-friendly and allergen-free;
- End of tenancy cleaning available on short notice;
- Great discounts when booked with other services;
- Free re-clean if reported within 48 hours after the job was done until you are fully satisfied with our services;
After our end of tenancy cleaning your property will be bright and shine – ready to welcome its new occupants!